DIRECTIONS AND LOCATION
GETTING TO AMSTERDAM HOSTEL SARPHATI
FROM SCHIPHOL AIRPORT BY TRAIN
- Take a train to Amsterdam Central Station. There is one train every 15 minutes from 6 AM to 1 AM. One way trip will cost about 4 euro.
- The journey will take about 20-30 min.
FROM AMSTERDAM CENTRAL STATION
- Exit Amsterdam Central Station into the main square where, o your left side, you will find the tram stand CS Tram Oostzijde.
- Take tram #4 towards Station RAI. Get off the tram on tram stop Ceintuurbaan/vanWoustraat. Walk on Ceintuurbaan towards Sarphatipark ( 400m) on the left hand side walk. You will see the Sarphatipark and we are located across it, on Sarphatipark 58.
FROM AMSTERDAM AMSTELSTATION
- Get off the Euro lines Bus, buy a tram ticket and take tram number 12. Get off the tram at the Ceintuurbaan stop, that’s the 6th stop.
- Walk on the left hand side and then the right hand side walk straight ahead. Keep walking 4 minutes straight till you see the Amsterdam Hostel Sarphati, on 58 Sarphatipark.
FROM SCHIPHOL AIRPORT BY BUS
- Walk towards Schiphol Plaza and walk into the square. Here you’ll find the main Taxi /Bus stand.
- Take the bus number 370 or 197 and get off at the Leidseplein stop.
- Take bus number 370 or 197 and get off at the Museum Square stop (Museumplein), then turn right on the big main street.
- Walk on the right hand side walk straight ahead to the other tram stop also called Museumplein.
- Take here tram #3 towards the 2e v.d Helststraat stop, that’s the 4th stop. Get off the tram and walk straight ahead on the left hand side walk. You see the Amsterdam Sarphati Hostel, on 58 Sarphatipark.